ALA-100FKE Add-On Shock Sensor to Factory Alarm
w/Warn-Away Sensing Feature (2-Stage Sensor)
This Impact Sensor is designed to trigger your vehicles factory alarm when a set amount of impact is made to your vehicle. The sensors sensitivity is easily adjustable from light to heavy "vibration" detection, with the additional option to also provide a light-impact warn away alarm. This sensor works on its built-in auto-timer that automatically turns the sensor ON once the vehicles ignition has been turned OFF and the factory alarm has been armed.
In addition, this sensor also includes a "surface" mounted (No drilling any holes in the dash) RED flashing LED that indicates that the sensor is ON. Also includes a built-in ON/OFF/VALET button for when you want to turn the sensor temporarily OFF.
- Designed to work with almost any vehicle with a factory installed alarm system
- OEM Quality
- Built-in shock sensor with pre-warning beeper
- Compatible with all factory alarm trigger polarities
- Includes: LED, LED holder, valet override switch and relay for universal installations
- Includes Vehicle Specific step-by-step Installation Manual, Connector Kit and Test Probe to help you verify vehicle wiring
- 1 Year Warranty
- Tech Support
- Optional choice of 1 extra sensor: Digital Tilt Sensor, alarms your tires and wheels or Glass Break Detector (Sold separately. Option offered during checkout).
- Vehicle Compatibility Guarantee: Order will be checked for vehicle specific compatibility before processing. You will receive an email confirmation of vehicle compatibility within 1-24 hours from submitting your order.